Friday, February 25, 2005

Reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated

Rabosai,
The Koton Hador has passed, its true. He will be sadly missed and fondly remembered. But the Godol is still alive and kicking. AddeRabbi has a eulogy for me, and Rashi's Daughter now has a link to the Godol Hador z"l. I am alive ! Don't write me off just yet.

I installed the page hit counter last Friday, and today it is showing close to 5,000. Next week I shall be hosting a special "Koton Hador Study Week", lzecher haKoton oloveshalom. I shall take the counter score at the end of the week, and then we will have a statistically reliable measure of how many people prefer letzonus to Torah.

I would hate for letzonus to win out, so please: visit often and invite your friends too (with a seperate browser).

Please do not disappoint !
Good Shabbos.